VIRTUAL HR MANAGEMENT
We are Your HR & IR Department at a Fraction of the Cost of a Full – Time HR Manager
Small to medium-sized business are faced with the dilemma that it is too costly to employ a full- time HR Department. We manage your Employees from Hire to Termination. Employee management is a complex paper trail that in order to comply with Labour Legislation and to win at the CCMA, needs to be done accurately and correctly. Often paper work is incomplete and is not followed up. We will ensure that the correct documentation is issued, procedures followed and compliance is done. All Employee documentation is stored and easily retrievable in the cloud or synced in real time to your PC.
This is a cost – effective solution designed to resolve your everyday labour problems and to drive efficiency and improve Human Capital Management.
With the high cost of labour, you cannot afford to put up with late-comers, absentees, poor performers and costly disputes at the CCMA. We will take care of all your labour Problems. We will tailor make our system to suite your businesses individual needs.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- All necessary Day to Day Documents
- Employment Application
- Employee Screening & Verification
- Drafting appropriate Employment Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Performance Assessment
- Document Management
- Reminders: Drivers Licence Expires, Work Permit Expires, First Aid & SHE Rep Expires, etc
- Leave Management
- Don’t pay for more leave than the Law permits. The system will keep track and Authorise Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Compassionate Leave etc.
- Equipment Issue Register
- Skills Training Record
- Employment Equity Forms
- Certificate of Service
- Drafting of Warnings and Disciplinary Enquiries, Counselling letters
- Disciplinary Management
- The system keeps track of all Warnings and monitors and decides on what appropriate next action must be taken. Once a warning is issued then the system will monitor the validity period. The system keeps track so that fair and consistent action is taken.
- Absentee Control
- We use an innovative Absentee Calendar that monitors whether the Employee is abusing Sick Leave ie. regularly absent before or after a weekend, Public Holiday or before or after a shift.
- Chair Disciplinary Enquiries for Final Warnings & Dismissal
- Conducting Counselling Meeting
- Poor Performance Management
- Grievance Procedure & Enquires
- Assist with CCMA, Bargaining Council, etc
- Trade Union wage negotiations
- Advice and Helpline